Monday, January 1, 2018

Welcome to POP CULTURE PODIUM


Hello and welcome to everyone reading this!

My name is Mike Clarke a.k.a. Pghhead from the BC Refugees blog.

I'm a child of the 1960's and still remain fond of everything pop culture, from comics to novels to film to television and beyond. My inner child refuses to abandon these life-long leisure-time fascinations.

I'm the last of the BC Refugees from that long-running blog, and have been mostly a one-man show for a few years now.

For some time, I've thought about expanding the scope of the blog and writing about everything I enjoy, not just comics.

Hopefully, the above title reflects that passion and you'll join me for the journey ahead.

Happy New Year!

Hoping 2018 signals better things to come for all of us.

Cheers!

Mike Clarke / Pghhead