Tuesday, January 16, 2018

ZOMBIES END begins with Kickstarter campaign launching today

EDITOR’S NOTE: I often feature Kickstarter campaigns here whenever I feel that my blog readers would be interested and its through a trustworthy source.  But I don’t always participate.  Not so with this one.  I’ve seen Gary Scott Beatty’s work enough times to recognize the high quality in both story and art that goes into his publications.  The art in Zombies End may be his best yet. I pledged today to get the Zombies End printed edition and the Wounds printed edition.  Click the link below and decide for yourself if this is something for you . . . . .

How will zombies end in the new “Zombies’ End” graphic novel? They’ll end because YOU make it happen!

Click here: ZombiesEnd.com

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/garyscottbeatty/zombies-end-an-uncanny-solution-horror-graphic-nov

I’m seeking your pledge today, BUT I’m also seeking your company on this grand journey as I illustrate the remainder of Zombies’ End!

Kickstarter Backers come with me as I draw, ink, color and FORM this world overrun with drooling monsters.

Because unless YOU come along with the living head in a bucket, his zombie daughter, and three brave soldiers, the uncanny solution will not be found.

And zombies will not end. It’s up to YOU!

Gary Scott Beatty
Join me on this trip today
http://zombiesend.com/     https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/garyscottbeatty/zombies-end-an-uncanny-solution-horror-graphic-nov

Next: Announcing Free Milestone Rewards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment