Monday, August 27, 2018

SCIFIES: Science Fiction Themed Comic Anthology On Kickstarter

The truth is, I'm a foreign prince...
____________________________________________________
 
EDITOR’S NOTE: Here’s an update from friend-of-the-blog Ramon Gil, who we haven’t heard from in awhile. Here, with his engaging brand of humor, he writes about his latest project . . . .

Allow me to introduce myself.
 
Dear free American,

My name is Ramon Fernando Señeris Gil and I am a member of the royal family from the tiny country of the Philippines. I have recently inherited one billion pesos (US$2156) and need to move it out of the country and I need your help to accomplish this.

The funds are currently locked in a Kickstarter account. If you can make a pledge and help us match the aforementioned amount, you will receive a special science fiction comic book anthology called SCIFIES 2018. This commemorative journal is the revolutionary political work of Paul Bradford, Claire Connelly, Matt Kelly, Meredith Moriarty, Robert Sodaro, Tue Sorensen, Marta Tanrikulu and Lynne Yoshii. All of whom are considered enemies of the state and are political prisoners of my father, the King.
 
By helping us reach our goal, you will be ensuring their release and an end to further torture. We hope you can help us in this, our most desperate hour. 

To help us embezzle - I mean liberate, LIBERATE, our much needed revolutionary funding, please click on the link below and know that you will be championing the cause and freedom of these political free-thinkers and comic book creators everywhere!

 
It would also help our struggle if you could share this plea with other money - I mean, freedom, FREEDOM, loving Americans like yourself. 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for reading. May fortune smile on you, you rich American you.

Sincerely, 
Prince Ramon Fernando Señeris Gil

No comments:

Post a Comment