Thursday, January 20, 2022

Marvel Studios’ Eternals | Final Trailer


THE ETERNALS on Disney+. Glad I could watch this at home for two
reasons: 1) I'd have been upset to have bought a ticket and sat through
this one. 2) Watching at home allowed me to pause it at will whenever
I became bored or distracted. (This happened several times. It took me two 
days to finish watching this.)
   I'll be brief: Since taking over the Marvel Studios library, Disney has 
finally stubbed its toe. This one is a stinker. Slow, plodding, haphazard
script, cosmic jumbo, poor acting, no chemistry between the two primary
characters, wooden dialogue. Not interesting, and a real connection to the
Marvel Cinematic Universe was attempted but not realized. You can forget
about this one. I did like the teaser/intro for The Black Knight. I did not
like the teaser/intro for Starfox, an unusual choice for the next character to 
bring into the film series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment