Sunday, March 20, 2022

JOHN EVERSON'S 21 Nights Of Giallo, Part Four


Follow at John Everson's blog here . . . . .    21 Nights of Giallo, Part Two

John says: "THIS MONTH I AM reviewing a classic Italian giallo film every night, as a fun lead-up to the March 22nd release of my 13th novel Five Deaths For Seven Songbirds. I love giallo films, and my novel pays tribute to them… so I hope everyone who loves these movies like I do will check out the book. You can read last week’s film reviews in the blog entry 21 Nights of Giallo: Week 1."



NIGHT #11:

The Fifth Cord


Directed by Luigi Bazzoni
Screenplay by Bazzoni, Mario di Nardo, Mario Fanelli 
Music by Ennio Morricone 

(1971)




NIGHT #12:

Death Walks At Midnight


Directed by Luciano Ercoli
Screenplay by Ernesto Gastaldi, Guido Leoni and Mahnahen & Mannuel Velasco
Music by Gianni Ferrio
(1972)



NIGHT #13:


Don’t Torture a Duckling


Directed by Lucio Fulci
Screenplay by Fulci, Roberto Gianviti, Gianfranco Clerici
Music by Ritz Ortolani
(1972)





NIGHT #14:

A Bay of Blood


Directed by Mario Bava
Screenplay by Bava, Giuseppe Zaccariello, Filippo Ottoni
Music by Stelvio Cipriani

(1971)

No comments:

Post a Comment