Sunday, March 20, 2022

JOHN EVERSON'S 21 Nights Of Giallo, Part Five


JOHN SAYS: "THIS MONTH I’VE BEEN
 reviewing a classic Italian giallo film every night, as a fun lead-up to the March 22nd release of my 13th novel.  Click here for details: Five Deaths for Seven Songbirds   I love giallo films, and my novel pays tribute to them… so I hope everyone who loves these movies like I do will check out the book. 

Over the first 14 nights of reviews, I covered movies from Dario Argento, Mario Bava, Lucio Fulci, Luciano Ercoli, Sergio Martino and more. You can read the first two weeks of film reviews in the blog entries here Giallo reviews Part One and here Giallo reviews, Part Two  Here are the films for our final week: Giallo reviews, Part Three 



NIGHT #15:


Trauma


Directed by Dario Argento
Story by Argento, Franco Ferrini and Gianni Romoli

Screenplay by T.E.D. Klein 
Music by Pino Donaggio


(1993)



NIGHT #16:

Oasis of Fear / An Ideal Place to Kill


Directed by Umberto Lenzi
Screenplay by Lenzi, Lucia Drudi Demby, Antonio Altoviti
Music by Bruno Lauzi
(1971)





NIGHT #17:

Strip Nude for Your Killer


Directed by Andrea Bianchi

Screenplay by Massimo Felisatti

Music by Berto Pisanoo
(1975)




NIGHT #18:


The Sister of Ursula


Directed and written by Enzo Milioni
Music by Mimi Uva
(1978)

No comments:

Post a Comment