Thursday, April 20, 2023

Two Days Left to Support The CURSED-VERSE

 EDITOR'S NOTE:  This email just came across my desk today, from AMERICAN MYTHOLOGY, a  local independent comic book publisher (Bel Air / Baltimore MD area). If you are a fan of pulp adventures like THE SHADOW, DOC SAVAGE, etc . . . then you may want to check out the Kickstarter for this. Details below . . . . . .

Comics Painter Mark Sparacio Invites You To Discover the CursedVerse

A Personal Message from Comics Painter - Mark Sparacio

The CursedVerse

Needs

Your Help!

I've met many of you at conventions over the years but for those of you who don't know me, I'm Mark Sparacio - a former student of Will Eisner, a comic book creator and painter that has been working in comics for many years. I've worked with Billy Tucci on Shi and Sgt. Rock and you've seen my work on books like Green Lantern, Zorro, Heroes for Hire, and my creator-owned book, Chelsea Dagger. I LOVE comics! And I think everyone that meets me to talk about my art knows immediately that I'm all about the joy of reading and collecting.

Today I'm reaching out to you about my new project - one I'm incredibly excited about and that I had the pleasure of writing, drawing, and painting! It's something I've been working on for years - the birth of a brand new comics universe of heroes that live and breathe action and adventure like the good old days. If you are like me, you're tired of the wishy-washy comics of today - books that are made for the trade and then reset in the first six issues. I was tired of all the retcons, the resets, the relaunches, and just boring books. So I did something about it! Working with American Mythology and a bunch of talented creators we came up with a pulp-inspired universe that we know you are going to love. I actually write, draw, and paint two of the series and believe it or not - THEY ARE ALREADY DONE! That means they are shipping on time!

 

I wanted to reach out to you to fill you in on what we are doing and to ask you to please consider ordering copies on our debut Kickstarter program which ENDS ON FRIDAY.

 

Thank you for considering our books and please stop to talk to me on the convention circuit this year. I would be thrilled to fill you in on all the big plans for this new universe of action!

Thank you,

Mark Sparacio

 

A BRAND NEW UNIVERSE OF PULP-INSPIRED HEROES HAS ARRIVED!

Help Us Launch It on Kickstarter!

Check out this cool Bombshell & TommTomm Video!

Meet Bombshell & Tomm Tomm in the pages of The CursedVerse!

Meet the Night Terror in the pages of The CursedVerse!

Meet The Witch Hammer in the pages of The CursedVerse!

Meet the Cemetorian in the pages of The CursedVerse!

Please Help Us Get This New Universe of Fun Filled Comics Launched!

This email was created with Wix.‌ Discover More

No comments:

Post a Comment