Friday, April 12, 2024

The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon Official Trailer


TWD: DARRYL DIXON Season One on AMC: I'd stopped watching The
Walking Dead series a couple years back. Too many characters. Too many
long convoluted plots that took a full season to unravel. A bit too familiar.
In spite of that, I decided to give the mini-series spin-offs a fair chance, and 
I've yet to be disappointed. DARRYL DIXON is probably my favorite of
the three series I've seen so far. It focuses on a single character from the 
regular series. It takes place in an entirely different setting from the main
series (France) and throws a few new interesting twists in the storyline 
(experimenting on zombies and altering them). This is coming back for
a deserved Season Two. THREE AND ONE-HALF STARS.

No comments:

Post a Comment