EDITOR'S NOTE: I'm not going to miss this one. I'll be at the Con all day a.k.a. Pghhead Comics selling great comics at bargain prices. Come by the booth - - near the information desk - - and chat about your favorite comics with me. Hope to see you there! Click the link below to watch the Good Morning Delaware interview and learn more . . . . .
KuRoCon interview
Delaware KuRo Con is bringing anime, cosplay, gaming, comics and pop culture to New Castle!
Ivan and Vincenza welcome Darrell “KuRuPTo” Willingham, organizer of Delaware KuRo Con, to preview the inaugural event happening Saturday, September 19, from 10 AM to 4 PM at Elks Lodge 2281.
Attendees can expect cosplay, special guests, local artists, vendors, music, food and plenty of anime and pop-culture fun. The event is family-friendly and welcomes fans of all ages.
📍 Elks Lodge 2281, New Castle, Delaware
📅 Saturday, September 19, 2026
⏰ 10 AM–4 PM
I hope to see you there! . . . . . . . Mike Clarke / pghhead
No comments:
Post a Comment