Monday, January 21, 2019

Sneak Peek At GODS OF AAZURN: WITCHES

EDITOR'S NOTE: Here’s an advance look at Gary Scott Beatty’s latest project, launching tomorrow.  Looks freaking cool.  I also love the vertical scroll-down of the Webtoons format.  I may just have to pledge yet another Kickstarter.  Here’s Gary . . . . . . . .
I have a lot to do for you tomorrow A.M. -- launching a Kickstarter, beginning twice-a-week posts on Webtoons, changing all my websites around, posting to YouTube and Facebook -- I suppose I should grab a nap. Can't. I'm too excited!

For you, for the first time anywhere, below, is a preview of the beginning of the new Gods of Aazurn: Witches story. I miss Death in a Tuxedo every time I leave him out of a short story prologue, so here he is, introducing the 70-plus page graphic novel.

Shakespeare knew how to chill and audience. Death's talk here is inspired by the Prologue to Henry VIII, informing the audience "I come no more to make you laugh." Death is putting you in the mood for Witches!  

Horror, mystery and adventure tomorrow, in both digital and paper books! It's WitchesTimes Two Tuesday.

In glorious service to our Aazurn overlords,
Gary Scott Beatty
http://strangehorror.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment