Wednesday, January 2, 2019

New Year's Update From Author JONATHAN MABERRY

 
EDITOR’S NOTE: I forgot to post this yesterday, the first day of 2019. Hopefully, that’s not an omen. Keep watching this spot for new features and additions to the blog site this year. I can’t think of a better way to begin than with this update from a former Philadelphia area resident and beloved author of all things pop culture. Take it away, Jonathan! . . . . .

Just a quickie message to wish you a very Happy New Year!
 
Much love and joy to you and yours!
 
Thanks for coming along on this weird, wild, bizarro ride with my books, short stories, and comics. I can promise you that 2019 is going to be a whole bunch of twisted fun! 
 
I’m writing RAGE, the first of the new Joe Ledger International Series.
 
Then I’ll be heading back to Pine Deep with INK, a creepy horror-suspense novel that includes Monk Addison (from GLIMPSE); Crow, Val and Mike Sweeney (from GHOST ROAD BLUES), and other familiar faces in a new battle against a monster who steals our most precious memories.
 
After that I’ll be returning to the BROKEN LANDS to join Gutsy Gomez and Benny Imura in a war against an army of the living dead.
 
There will also be new comics this year, all of which are currently under wraps but will be announced soon!
 
And, of course, there’s V-WARS. The 10-episode first season will debut on NETFLIX this summer. 
 
I’ll be posting details as soon as I can.
 
In the meantime, visit my website at http://www.jonathanmaberry.com, check out my appearances page, and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. 
 
May 2019 be weird in all the best possible ways
 
Image
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment